American Heritage Fireplace is a full service Fireplace and Chimney company. We offer services ranging from full construction of new fireplaces and most service related issues to complete tear down and rebuild of existing chimney structures.
Regardless of whether you’ve purchased your product from us or from another source our technicians are trained to service most brands offered in our industry today.
Indoor or Outdoor we have it all on display in our showrooms!
Sweeps, Inspections & Additional Services
- Chimney Caps & Dampers
- Chimney sanitize and disinfectant
- Chimney Saver Water Repellent application
- Chimney Tuck Pointing
- Ash Pit Clean Out
- Replace Ash Clean Out Door
- Masonry firebox minor tuck pointing
- Interior firebox painting.
- Brush cleaned and brush painted
- Interior facade brick/stone cleaning
- Exterior gas line re coating
- Gas grill fuel conversion
- Wall Valve replacement
- Dryer Vent Rigid Replacement
Common Replacement Parts
- Ash Pit Drop Door
- Interior Gas Valve
- ODS Pilot
- Thermal Generator
- Spark Igniter
- Log Lighter Bar
- Spark Wire
- Micro Switch
- Thermal Disc
- Smoke Guard
- 4” Key Hearth Master Zinc/PB
- 9” Key Hearth Master Zinc/PB
- Dryer Vent Cover Replacement
- Stove/Insert Glass Gasket Replacement
- Replacement Draw Screens (Standard width of 2- 24” panels with standard lengths from 16” to 27”)
- Replacement Mesh Screen Rods up to 45”
- Heavy Duty Wood Burning Grates
Maintenance & Warranty Packages
Direct Vent Appliance Service
Remove glass and clean inside and out, remove all logs, vacuum logs and burner, Vacuum accessible areas behind panels or louvers, supply and replace batteries for remotes and receivers if in use, visual inspection of venting inside and outside, replenish embers and lava rock, reassemble and test fire.
Vent Free Appliance Service
Perform C/O Test. Remove all logs, vacuum logs and burner, Vacuum accessible areas behind panels or louvers, supply and replace batteries for remotes and receivers if in use, inspect valve controls for proper operation, reset and replenish embers and lava rock, reassemble and test fire.
Vented Gas Log Service
Sweep chimney, remove all logs and grate, brush and vacuum both, clean burner ports if exposed, replenish sand and embers as needed, inspect gas valves for proper operation, supply and replace batteries of any remotes and receivers if in use.
Wisconsin Service 414-281-4203 Dial ext. 260